The secondary intake for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at institutions in the United Kingdom and other nations is in January. It is an excellent choice for students who miss the September entry deadline, want additional time to prepare for their studies, or choose to begin their studies at a different time of year.
The UK is offering fantastic opportunities for admissions to universities with January intake. You will have the opportunity to meet the faculty and learn more about your particular area of interest at a series of academic events that January intake universities will be presenting. The Brunel University London is one of the January intake universities in UK. It is one of the prestigious public research universities in London. The institution is pleased to announce the January intake for the year 2024 with an extra entry point for a number of our postgraduate and January intake masters. January intake courses in UK include all degree programs.
The goal of the January intake for UK universities particularly Brunel University London is to develop in you the character traits and critical thinking abilities necessary for you to become a self-directed learner who can handle the ambiguous and challenging work of managing.
The students’ most frequent inquiries are:
When to apply for January intake in UK?
January intake in UK 2024 deadline?
The most precise period for a January intake UK university is from June to September. The deadline for applying to January intake universities in the United Kingdom in 2024 is October 2023.
Apply now for Brunel January postgraduate courses 2024
- Accounting and Business Intelligence Msc £22,00
- Accounting and Business Management MSc £24,000
- Artificial Intelligence Strategy MSc £22,000
- Business Administration MBA £27,500
- Business Intelligence and Digital Marketing MSc £22,000
- Corporate Brand Management MSc £22,000
- Global Supply Chain Management MSc £22,000
- Human Resource Management MSc £22,000
- International Business MSc £24,000
- Management MSc £24,000
- Marketing MSc £22,000
- Civil Engineering MSc £23,615
- Project and Infrastructure Management MSc £23,615
- Structural Engineering MSc £23,615
- Water and Environmental Engineering MSc £23,615
- Digital Design and Branding MSc £23,615
- Digital Design (3D Animation) MSc £23,615
- Digital Design (Immersive Mixed Reality) MSc £23,615
- Digital Design (Motion Graphics) MSc £23,615
Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Electronic and Electrical Engineering MSc £23,615
- Wireless and Computer Communication Networks MSc £23,615
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Management MSc £23,615
- International Commercial Law LLM £19,330
- Intellectual Property Law PG Certificate £6,440 (part-time)
- Intellectual Property Law LLM £19,330
- International Financial Regulation and Corporate Law LLM £19,330
- International Human Rights Law LLM £19,330
- Law LLM £19,330
- Law, Policy and Practice MA £19,330
- Advanced Engineering Design MSc £23,615
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc £23,615
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc (online) £10,605
- Building Services Engineering MSc (distance learning) £23,615
- Building Services Engineering Management MSc (distance learning) £1,040
- Building Services Engineering with Sustainable Energy MSc (distance learning) £23,615
- Engineering Management MSc £23,615
- Engineering Management MSc (online) £10,605
- Renewable Energy Engineering MSc £23,615
Brunel January intake 2024 Scholarships
The university is also offering scholarships for January intake programs.
VICE CHANCELLOR EXCELLENCE AWARD and our INTERNATIONAL BURSARY AWARD
Vice Chancellor Excellence Award
All students from Pakistan who have a 2:1 equivalent, will get an automatic £6,000 discount.
International Bursary Award
All students from Pakistan who have a 2:2 equivalent, will get an automatic £3,000 discount.
They just need to make their payment within 28 days of their offer being issued.
Scholarship Ends: 30th November 2023.