A private institution in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the Canadian University Dubai (also known as CUD), began in 2006. The Canadian University in Dubai imparts knowledge using Canadian curricula. According to the 2023 rankings, CUD ranks #7th globally for international students and #8 globally for faculty, putting it in the company of top-tier universities. The 2023 QS World University Rankings place it between positions #541 and 550. The Canadian University of Dubai comes 6293rd globally and 17th overall in the World 2022 rankings with an acceptance percentage of 85%.
The High School certificate is obtained on completion of at least 12 years of schooling Advanced Track (or equivalent) 70%
International baccalaureate: minimum total of 24 points
Completion of a recognized bachelor’s degree in a discipline appropriate for the Master’s degree. A Higher Diploma is not equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and does not qualify an applicant for admission to a Master’s program. A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
English Language Requirements
IELTS: (band 5.0)
TOEFL: 61 iBT
Canadian University Dubai Fees
- Bachelor of Interior Design in Problem Solving 82,688 AED
- Architecture 70,875 AED
- Business Degree: 66,150 AED
- Engineering Degree: 74,498 AED
- Bachelor of Marketing in Branding 66,150 AED
- Bachelor of Marketing in Consumer Behavior 66,150 AED
- Science Degree: 67,725 AED
- Bachelor of Marketing in E-Marketing 66,150 AED
- Bachelor of Marketing in Sales 66,150 AED
- Bachelor of Psychology 63,000 AED
- Bachelor of Psychology in Critical Thinking 63,000 AED
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management in Logistics & Transportation Management 66,150 AED
- Master of Business Administration in Double Concentration 94,500 AED
- Master of Business Administration in Finance 60,000 AED
- Master of Business Administration in General Management 60,000 AED
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management 94,500 AED
- Master of Finance in Financial Data 60,000 AED
- Master of Information Technology Management & Governance 78,750 AED
Admission for Summer 2024
February 6, 2024: Admission opens for Spring 2024
April 14, 2024: Deadline for Spring 2024 applications of International applicants
May 5, 2024: Deadline for Spring 2024 applications of Domestic applicants
May 8, 2024: Deadline for File Completion for International and Domestic applicants
the living expenses range between 2600 to 3900 AED
Applications from holders of High School Certificates are processed after payment of the non-refundable fee of 525 AED.
Canadian University Dubai scholarships
Academic Excellence Scholarship Allocations
50% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99%* or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
40% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 95 – 98.9%* to apply for a 40% tuition waiver.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.95 – 3.97 to continue receiving a 40% tuition waiver.
30% tuition waiver
High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 90 – 94.9%* to apply for a 30% tuition waiver.
This scholarship is meant for elite and talented athletes from any sport who have competed and achieved success at least at a city level. Sports Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s sports achievement level and their academic performance.
A tuition waiver of up to 40% can be applied accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
Sports Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
Deadlines for the fall semester (July 7th) and spring semester (December 20th) must be met
Sports Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 70%. The requirement for the returning students is to achieve a minimum of a 3.0 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Sports Scholarship.