The Stirling University, Ras Al Khaimah is an associate campus of the famous University of Stirling in Scotland. It is a reputable institution famous for its high-quality teaching and research. It began in 2018, and it offers students the opportunity to study in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for a degree offered by the University of Stirling in the United Kingdom. There is no distinct rating for the RAK campus. However, according to the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023, the University of Stirling ranks as the top 40 in the UK, and According to the National Student Survey 2022, students voted Stirling’s top 30 in the UK for student happiness. In the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2021, The University of Stirling ranks 28th. 351-400th place: University of Stirling. 2023 World University Rankings
Successful completion of High School Certificate Year 12, with an overall minimum of 75%, and 75% in subjects where there is a specific requirement for successful completion of year 1 from a recognized University.
A Level: BBB
International Baccalaureate: 32 points
4 year Bachelor’s degree GPA of 2.6/4.0 or 60%; or 3 years Bachelor’s degree plus a 2 year Master’s degree with a GPA of 2.6/4.0 or 60% (in both Bachelor and Master)
English Language Requirements
IELTS: 6.0 with a 5.5 minimum in each skill
IBT TOEFL: 80 with no subtest less than 17
Pearson Test of English: (Academic) 60 overall with a minimum of 59 in each sub-skill
University of Stirling RAK fees
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (Hons) 40,000 AED
- Bachelor of Business Computing (Hons) 40,000 AED
- Bachelor of Computing Science (Hons) 40,000 AED
- Bachelor of Management (Hons) 40,000 AED
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons) 40,000 AED
- Master of Big Data (Hons) 50,000 AED
- Master of Finance (Hons) 50,000 AED
- Master of Financial Technology (Hons) 50,000 AED
Application Fee: (One-time payment only), 500AED
University of Stirling Ras Al Khaimah scholarships
International Undergraduate Scholarship
Number of awards: Multiple
Value of awards: £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study
Your country/region: All international
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into year one or advanced entry into year two of a full-time undergraduate degree course, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is available in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are in the class of international for tuition fee purposes.
Fee status: International
Level: Postgraduate (taught)
Postgraduate Pakistan Scholarship
Number of awards: Multiple
Value of awards: £4,000
Your country/region: Pakistan
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2024 or January 2024.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Pakistani national or living in Pakistan at the point of application.
This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.