University of Tasmania Australia
The University of Tasmania is a public research university in Tasmania, Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university. The University of Tasmania has ranked #1 on climate action for universities internationally. The university ranks #=307 in QS World Rankings 2024. It is the fourth university began in Australia.
University of Tasmania scholarship for Postgraduate international students
Tasmanian Access Scholarship
Scholarship opportunities for international students from Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam commencing in 2024.
|15% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania.
- Not be commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution.
- Be a citizen of Bangladesh, Nepal, *Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka or *Vietnam
- Must be studying full-time in an eligible postgraduate coursework degree
- Not be a student from a Transnational Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania.
- Be commencing the first year of your program in 2024.
- Not be in receipt of a full government funded scholarship.
Assessment of Students are automatic depending upon submission of their International Student Application, so there is no need to apply separately.Letters will be offered to the students who gets the scholarship.
Tasmanian International Scholarship
The assessment of the Tasmanian International Scholarship depends on academic merit and provides eligible commencing international students with a 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of their course.
|25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- All international students who submit an International student Application to study in postgraduate coursework degrees (with a few course exceptions).
- Tasmanian International Scholarships assessments are automatic for international students. Selection for this scholarship will be based on academic merit achieved in studies at secondary, diploma, and degree level courses.
- The assessment of applications for all semester intakes and selection for this scholarship will depend on an applicant’s highest level qualification before commencing their intended study program (minimum one-year duration).
- Offer letters will notify applicants if they have successfully been awarded a scholarship, provided final results have been submitted and the Successful TIS recipients will find details of the Scholarship terms and conditions inside their Offer, which they must read carefully and the scholarship is only available to commencing students. International Scholarships will not reassess current students based on their academic progress at the University of Tasmania.
International students are automatically able to acceded for the scholarship., there is no need to apply separately, nor do recipients need to apply for ongoing eligibility
Postgraduate Alumni Scholarship
|10% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
This scholarship provides international students who have completed an undergraduate program at the University of Tasmania with a 10% registered tuition fee reduction for enrolment in a postgraduate coursework program. The discount is available to the majority of postgraduate coursework programs (some exclusions may apply).
The Postgraduate Alumni Scholarship is available to University of Tasmania students who have completed an undergraduate course at UTAS and have applied for a postgraduate coursework program.
- Students who receive more than one scholarship offer cannot retain two tuition fee scholarships; the scholarship with the highest value would be the recommended scholarship to accept.
University of Tasmania graduates applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTAS will automatically be in receipt of the International Postgraduate Alumni Scholarship upon submission of their International Student Application. No separate requirement for scholarship application.