University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects people from diverse cultures and nurtures global citizens.
We offer high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs including several that are unique in Western Canada: for example, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Development Practice with a focus on Indigenous Development. Our graduates value their educational experience, as UWinnipeg is known for small class sizes, academic excellence and commitment to Indigenous inclusion.
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Manitoba, Canada,
University Application Fees
This institute has an application fee of $140.
English language Requirements
IELTS: Minimum overall score of 6.5
TOEFL: (IBT) minimum score of 86 with no less than 20 in each component.
Winnipeg Tuition Fees
University of Winnipeg tuition fees for international students.
- Tuition Fee: Arts $15,240 per yearBusiness: $19,305
- Education: $15,510
- Kinesiology: $16,050
- Science: $18,360
- Arts programs Fee: 13,999$ per year
- Applied Computer Science and Society 13,999$ per year
- Bioscience, Technology and Public Policy 13,999 per year
- Master in Environmental & Social Change (MA, MSc, MEnv) 13,999 per year
- Advanced Business Management $12,600 Entire program
- Artificial Intelligence $21,100 Entire program
- Human Resource Management $18,300 Entire program
- Network Security $22,200 Entire program
- PR, Marketing & Strategic Communications Management $19,000 Entire program
- Predictive Analytics. $21,100 Entire program
- Project Management $18,700 Entire program
- Supply Chain Management $18,700 Entire program
- Web Development $21,700 Entire program
- Master in Management 26,714 per year
- Financial Management (2) year1 11,650 year2 11,450
- Marketing Management (2) year1 11,650 year2 11,450
University of Winnipeg Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s: completion of HSC with minimum B or 60% average in major subject
A level: Minimum C with no less than D in any subject.
For Masters, the University of Winnipeg requires 2.5 CGPA or 60% minimum in the last degree completed.
University of Winnipeg Admission Intakes
The University of Winnipeg has the following intakes: Fall (September) and Winter (January), Summer (May)
May 15 (September), September 15 (January), January 15 (May)
University of Winnipeg Scholarship
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship for international students
Scholarships: President’s Scholarship for World Leaders
|April 1, 2022|
|Graduate||$5,000||3 seats||Fall /Winter||June 1, 2022|
International students have to apply for it separately, a form will be available on the website