American University of Sharjah is a non-profitable private university in Sharjah, UAE. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, a member of the Supreme Council and the ruler of Sharjah formed it in 1997. The American University of Sharjah is listed as #1381 among all universities worldwide. According to TopUniversities’ QS World University Rankings, the American University of Sharjah (AUS) is rated 369 overall. In the world rankings for 2022, the American University of Sharjah came in at number 1827 and second in the United Arab Emirates. The range for admission rates is 20%.
Minimum average of 60% in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Standard), or 60% or more in the best two of the last three years.
International Baccalaureate: a minimum score of 24 points.
4-year bachelor’s degree official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate certified by the appropriate authorities*
English Language Requirements
IELTS: minimum score of 6.5 overall
TOEFL: minimum score of 80
EmSAT: Achieve-English minimum score of 1550 (if available at the time of applying)
American University of Sharjah tuition fees
- Bachelor of Architecture 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Biology 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Business Administration 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Chemistry 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Computer Science 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Design Management 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Economics 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of English Language & Literature 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Interior Design 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of International Studies 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Physics 100,940 AED
- Bachelor of Psychology 100,940 AED
- Master of Accounting 74,850 AED
- Master of Biomedical Engineering: 74,850 AED
- Master of Business Administration: 74,850 AED
- Master of Civil Engineering: 74,850 AED
- Master of Computer Engineering 74,850 AED
- Master of Construction Management 74,850 AED
- Master of Finance 74,850 AED
- Master of Mathematics 59,700 AED
- Master of Urban Planning 82,335 AED
- June 15, 2024: Deadline for Fall 2023 early admission applications
- June 19, 2024: Accepting regular applications for Fall 2023
- June 22, 2024: Seat Reservation Deposit Deadline for Fall 2023 Early Admitted Applicants
- July 3, 2024: Early File Completion for Fall 2023
- July 20, 2024: Deadline for Fall 2023 regular applications
All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 450
Cost of Living: The annual cost of living at the University is AED 32,000 approx
American University of Sharjah Scholarship
International Financial Aid and College Scholarship Search
IEFA is the premier resource for financial aid, college scholarships, and grant information for US and international students wishing to study abroad. At this site, you will find the most comprehensive college scholarship search and grant listings, plus international student loan programs and other information to promote study abroad. Our mission is to promote international education worldwide through the development and publication of the most comprehensive database of International Education Financial Aid information available on the Internet.
The International Scholarship Search is the premier financial aid, college scholarship, and international scholarship resource for students wishing to study abroad. At this site, you will find the most comprehensive listing of grants, scholarships, loan programs, and other information to assist college and university students in their pursuit of study abroad.
10,000 Euro Bachelor International Scholarship Program Scholarship to study at the University of Dabrowa Gornicza, Poland
1) Be a graduate of a secondary school.
2) Have knowledge of the English language of at least B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Amount: 320 Euro monthly (up to 10,000 Euro for the period of BA)
Country of residence: Unrestricted
Deadline: As announced via below