Reasons to Study in Different Country
- 1. Meet people from all over the world
- 2. Experience world-class education
- 3. Develop as a person
- 4. Boost your employment prospects
- 5. Join an international student community
- 6. Make global connections
- 7. Improve your language skills
- 8. Travel
- 9. Discover new traditions and foods
- 10. Gain a unique perspective
When to Apply
First of all, one should start applying at least 4 to 6 months before university intake. That’s the time my application is considered.
How to Apply
- Grades of previous qualifications
- SAT (depending upon the course)
- IELTS or TOFEL (English Language tests)
- SOP – Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Publications or research work etc
- Check the course availability
- Check the entry/admission requirements for that course
- Find out the Fees of that program
- Apply through an agent or self
- Accept the offer Letter
- Apply for the visa
Scholarships are available; a lot of people are worried about scholarships, and up to 100% of scholarships are available in the world universities, I mean Cornell university offers you 100% scholarships and a lot of options are available.
Why don’t we try that, because?
- First of all, we are absolutely ignorant about it.
- Secondly, we never consulted
somebody who is an expert in that area, people like us would be able to help you, understand & guide you the entire process because it is a cumbersome process, especially in Pakistan where you appear for the test and you get into the merit list.
So, there are a whole lot of processes that are involved and you have to plan ahead, to get into these universities. Tiresome process but opportunities galore.