Harvard is at the frontier of academic and intellectual discovery. Those who venture here—to learn, research, teach, work, and grow—join nearly four centuries of students and scholars in pursuing truth, knowledge, and a better world.
Founded in 1636, Harvard University is the oldest institution of higher education in the U.S and one of the most selective in the Ivy League. The university is at No. 2 in the National Universities ranking. As a private research institution, Harvard has more than 100 research centers. Harvard includes 13 schools and institutes, including the top-ranked U.S. medical school and highly ranked business, graduate education, engineering, and law schools. Harvard’s extensive library system houses the oldest national and private collections worldwide.
Harvard University Admissions Requirements
Common application or Universal College Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Jan. 1
- Harvard University Application Fee: $75 / $105 application fee P.G
- Harvard University Acceptance Rate is 5%
- Admission interview: Recommended
- Required standardized tests: Either SAT or ACT
- SAT 1470 / ACT Composite (32-35)
- SAT/ACT scores must be received by: March 6
- Scores from either the GRE or the GMAT exam 328 / GMAT 730 / GRE Quantitative 164/ GRE Verbal 164
Harvard Law School requires the LSAT scores.
Harvard University English Language Requirements
TOFEL IBT/ PBT: both accept able or 100-104 or higher with 26 in each
Harvard University IELTS requirement is overall 7.0 bands
Average Academic Score
Requirements may vary for each program. Please visit the program page for specific requirements.
Ten most popular majors at Harvard University
- Social Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- English Language and Literature
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
Harvard University Fees
- Harvard University tuition fees for international students are $55,587 per year
- Harvard Law School LLM: 70,430$ per year
- Harvard Business School MBA: 73,440$ per year
- Harvard Business Analytics program: 51,500$ per year
- Harvard Medical School: 67,610$ per year
- Harvard Medical School Biomedical informatics: 56,018$ per year
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine: 66,284$ per year
- Harvard Graduate School of Education: $54,768 per year
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Science: 50,928$ per year
- Harvard Graduate School of Design: 53,420$ per year
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in Public Administration in International Development $55,982
- Master of Science 50,496
- Master of Public health 58,816$ per year
- Master of Health care Management 43,500$ per year
Harvard University Scholarships / Harvard University Financial Aid
55% of students receive need-based Harvard scholarships. 1 in 5 pays nothing to attend.
Your financial aid package comprises a combination of scholarship (grant) funds, student employment, and any potential outside awards.
Scholarship & Grants
International Graduate Students
International student contact
International Admissions Administrator
2 thoughts on “Harvard University”
After reading your article, it reminded me of some things about gate io that I studied before. The content is similar to yours, but your thinking is very special, which gave me a different idea. Thank you. But I still have some questions I want to ask you, I will always pay attention. Thanks.
At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.