4 Cheapest Universities in Canada
1) Memorial University of Newfoundland
The Memorial University of Newfoundland, also known as Memorial University, is a public university in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, was Founded in 1925.
Application Fees in Memorial University
The application Fee at Memorial University is $120
Memorial University English Language Requirements
IELTS – 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing, Speaking & 6.0 in reading, Listing
TOEFL – minimum 90 with 20 each in reading, listing & 25 in speaking & writing
Memorial University Tuition Fee
Tuition Fee for Undergrad: $11,460 per year
Tuition Fee for Master’s programs (2 years) $ 9,666 per year
Memorial University Master’s Programs
- Master’s programs (1 year) 6,654 per year
- Master of Science in Medicine (Applied Health Services Research) 1,2000 per year
- Master of Applied Ocean Technology
- Master of Maritime Management
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Education
- Master of Human Kinetics and Recreation
- Master of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Social Work. 15600 per year
Memorial University Entry Requirements
For Bachelor’s Memorial University requires a minimum overall grade of 50% in all subjects. no more than two grades less than 50%.
- O Levels 4C
- As 3 passes
- 2A-Level subjects with a minimum 2C.
For Master’s, a minimum 2nd division to 75% depends upon the program you choose.
Memorial University Intakes
Intakes: U.G: Sep (25th February portal opens) January – May (Early June)
P.G: Sep (15th January to 15th May deadlines ) depend upon programs. January (1st July –15th October deadline) depends upon the program.
Memorial University Scholarship
International Entrance Scholarship: Memorial University offers 4000 $ per year.
2) University of Prince Edward Island
The University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is a public university in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and the only university in the province. Founded in 1969
University of Prince Edward Island Application Fee
The application Fee at the University of Prince Edward Island is $75
University of Prince Edward Island English Language Requirements
IELTS – U.G: 6.5 Overall with 6.5 in writing no less than 6.0 in each
TOEFL – overall 80 with 20 in each minimum
Postgraduates: 7 in writing with no less than 6.5 in each
TOEFL: 100 overall with 25 in writing & speaking with 22 in Reading & Listing
University of Prince Edward Island Tuition Fee
- Tuition Fee for Undergrad: $ 13,998 per year
- Bachelor of Education Tuition – $12,900
- Radiography Tuition – $3,655 per semester
- Engineering – $13,998 per year
University of Prince Edward Island Master’s Programs
- Engineering – $13,998 per year
- Nursing, Engineering, Veterinary Science, Nursing – $8,688 per 2-year program
- Education and Tuition – $9,840 per program
- Master of Applied Health Services Research – $13,518 per 2-year program
- MBA Global Affair 6500 + Administrative Fee
- Executive Master of Business – $2,706 per 3 credit courses
- Master of Business in Global Leadership – $1,473 per course
UPEI Entry Requirements
a Bachelor’s University of Prince Edward Island requires, an Intermediate/HSC with a minimum result of 60%.
A-Levels: 3 passes with good grades
For masters: 70%+ minimum criteria for MBA one must have 70%+ minimum is last 2 years of bachelor’s degree
University of Prince Edward Island Intakes
Intakes: Sep (Jan portal open), Jan-May (June portal open)
University of Prince Edward Island Scholarship
International Entrance Scholarship:
Average Guaranteed Scholarships
3) Brandon University
Brandon University is a public university located in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. It was established in 1889.
This University has an application of fee – of $ 140
English language Requirements
IELTS – 6.0 each 6.5 for both bachelor’s and master’s.
TOEFL IBT – 80 overall minimum 20 in each 86 overall no less than 20 in each
TOEFL PBT- 20 in each is the minimum required.
Brandon University Tuition Fee
- Tuition Fee – Faculty of Arts 14,874 per year
- Faculty of Education 15,140 per year. P.G: 6141
- Faculty of Music 15,800 per year. P.G: 6406
- Faculty of Science 16,156 per year
- Faculty of Health Studies 16,455 per year
- Rural Development: P.G: 6021
- Nursing: P.G: 5014
- Environmental Life Sciences: P.G: 4833
Brandon University Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements: Intermediate pass with good grades with at least 50%+ average in each major
A-Levels: 3 Passes with good grades.
For a Master’s Brandon University requires a 3.0 CGPA or 70%+ in a bachelor’s degree.
Brandon University Intakes
Intakes: September (April 1st portal open) January (August 1st Portal open)
P.G: Sep (February 1st deadline) only 1 intake is available.
Brandon University Scholarships
Board of Governors Entrance Scholarships (U.G)
Have a Grade 11 or Grade 12 scholarship average of at least 85%
|I||Greater than or equal to 95%||$2,000.00|
|II||Greater than or equal to 92.5%||$1,700.00|
|III||Greater than or equal to 90%||$1,400.00|
|IV||Greater than or equal to 87.5%||$1,100.00|
|V||Greater than or equal to 85%||$800.00|
4) University of Winnipeg
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, The University of Winnipeg was established in 1967.
The University Of Winnipeg Application Fee
The University Of Winnipeg has an application fee of $140.
The University Of Winnipeg English language Requirements
IELTS: Minimum overall score of 6.5
TOEFL: (IBT) minimum score of 86 with no less than 20 in each component.
The University Of Winnipeg Tuition Fee
The University Of Winnipeg has a tuition fee is listed below.
- Tuition Fee: Arts $15,240 per yearBusiness: $19,305
- Education: $15,510
- Kinesiology: $16,050
- Science: $18,360
- Master of Arts programs Fee: 13,999$ per year
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science and Society 13,999$ per year
- Master of Science in Bioscience, Technology and Public Policy 13,999 per year
- Master in Environmental & Social Change (MA, MSc, MEnv) 13,999 per year
- Advanced Business Management $12,600 Entire program
- Artificial Intelligence $21,100 Entire program
- Human Resource Management $18,300 Entire program
- Network Security $22,200 Entire program
- PR, Marketing & Strategic Communications Management $19,000 Entire program
- Predictive Analytics. $21,100 Entire program
- Project Management $18,700 Entire program
- Supply Chain Management $18,700 Entire program
- Web Development $21,700 Entire program
- Master in Management 26,714 per year
- Financial Management (2) year1 11,650 year2 11,450
- Marketing Management (2) year1 11,650 year2 11,450
The University Of Winnipeg Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s: completion of HSC with minimum B or 60% average in major subject
A level: Minimum C with no less than D in any subject.
For Masters, the University of Winnipeg requires 2.5 CGPA or 60% minimum in the last degree completed.
The University of Winnipeg Intakes:
The University Of Winnipeg has the following intakes:
Fall (September) and Winter (January) Summer (May)
The University of Winnipeg Application Deadline:
May 15 (Sep), September 15 (January), January 15 (May)
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship
Scholarships: President’s Scholarship for World Leaders
|April 1, 2022|
|Graduate||$5,000||3 seats||Fall /Winter||June 1, 2022|
International students have to apply for it separately form will be available on the website