Zayed University is a national and regional leader in educational innovation. Founded in 1998 and proudly bearing the name of the Founder of the Nation – the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, this flagship institution has met the President’s high expectations. Today, Zayed University has two modern campuses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that welcome both national and international students.
Zayed University courses
- Zayed university Psychology
- Zayed university Medicine
- Zayed university MBA
- Zayed University engineering
Zayed University Admissions Requirements
HSC / Intermediate completed with minimum 5 subjects 80%.
O Levels: 5 passes
A Level 2 passes with one at grade C or higher in academic subjects.
IB: 24 points
Applicants must have an earned the graduate program from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 (or 2.5 for conditional admission) or higher on a 4.0-point scale or equivalent.
Work Experience: Applicants should consult the web page of each individual graduate program for further information regarding work experience requirements.
Zayed University Language Requirements
Zayed University IELTS: 5.5 (no band less than 5.0) Bachelor’s
6.0 (no band less than 5.5) Masters
Zayed University TOEFL: 79 overall
Emirates Standardized Test ( EmSAT): 1250
1400 on the EmSAT English examination
Zayed University Fees
Zayed University tuitions fees for international students
Zayed University Bachelor’s Programs
College of Arts and Creative Enterprises
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Design (joint program with College of Communication and Media Sciences and College of Technological Innovation)
College of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
College of Communication and Media Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Communication and Media Sciences (Media Production and Storytelling, Integrated Strategic Communications, Tourism and Cultural Communications)
College of Natural and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (International Relations, Middle East/Gulf Studies, Political Economy and Development)
College of Technological Innovation
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Security and Network Technologies, Web and Mobile Application Development)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology Management (Enterprise Systems, Management of Information Systems,
- Business Intelligence)
(joint program with College of Business)
Application fee non-refundable AED 262.50
Tuition fee: AED 2500 per credit hour
Zayed University Masters Programs
College of Business
- Executive Master of Business Administration: 128,016 AED
- Master of Science in Finance: 96,012 AED
- College of Communication and Media Sciences
- Master of Arts in Communication: 96,012 AED
- College of Education
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Administration: 83,988 AED
- Master of Education in Teaching and Learning: 83,988 AED
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master of Legal and Judicial Studies: 95,988
- Master in Diplomacy and International Affairs: 128,010
- College of Technological Innovation
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management: 79,980
- Master of Science in Information Technology (Cyber Security): 96,000
Admission Application Fee: 420 AED
Zayed University Scholarships
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded to international students on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in the final year of high school. The undergraduate merit scholarship may cover up to 50% of tuition fees and cannot be stacked with another major award.
Eligibility Requirements and Award
Obtain a minimum average of 95% or equivalent.
IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) or TOEFL iBT of 80.
May cover up to 50% of tuition fees, but does not cover additional costs such as laptop, food, housing, or transport.
Provide 4-6 hours per week of on-campus work assignments
Undergraduate Family Grant
Zayed University provides the undergraduate family grant for families that have more than one son/daughter enrolled in ZU undergraduate programs. This grant includes a tuition discount of 25% for each sibling after the first and cannot be stacked with another major award.
Undergraduate Tuition Fee Discount for Children of ZU Employees:
Zayed University provides a 50% tuition fee discount to all children of ZU administrators, faculty and staff who are on regular contracts. Employees’ children will lose this scholarship once their parent’s contract at the university has ended.
How to apply for a scholarship?
Login into ZU e-service
1. Select Scholarship Request
2. Fill the Application form
3. Attach the required documents
4. High School Diploma
5. IELTS /TOFEL Certificate
6. Salary letter or financial statement of student’s guardian
7. Passport and visa copy
8. Personal Photo
9. Positive letter of reference from most recent school.
10. Essay of personal achievements/ community services