The Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada, is a public research university in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. This university was founded in 1925, and it is based in St. John’s, with satellite campuses in Corner Brook, elsewhere in Newfoundland, and in Labrador, Saint Pierre, and Harlow, England. MUN offers certificate, diploma, undergraduate, graduate as well as online degree programs. It is among the cheapest universities in Canada.
Memorial University Application Fee
The Application Fee is $120
Memorial University English Language Requirements
IELTS Requirements 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing, Speaking & 6.0 in reading, Listing.
TOEFL – (iBT) a minimum of 90 with 20 each in reading, listening & 25 in speaking and writing.
Memorial University Fees
University tuition fees for international students
Tuition Fee for Undergraduate: $11,460 per year
The tuition fee for Master’s programs/postgraduate (2 years) is $ 9,666 per year
The following master’s programs are available for master’s degree
- Master’s programs (1 year) $6,654 per year
- Medicine (Applied Health Services Research) $1,2000 per year
- Applied Ocean Technology $15600 per year
- Maritime Management $15600 per year
- Technology Management $15600 per year
- Science in Nursing $15600 per year
- Education $15600 per year
- Human Kinetics and Recreation $15600 per year
- Computer Science $15600 per year
- Master of Social Work fee $15600 per year
For Bachelor’s, it requires a minimum overall grade of 50% in all subjects. no more than two grades less than 50%.
- O Levels 4C
- As 3 passes
- 2A-Level subjects with a minimum 2C.
For Master’s, a minimum 2nd division to 75% depends upon the program you choose.
Intakes: U.G: Sep (25th February portal opens) January – May (Early June)
P.G: Sep (15th January to 15th May deadlines) depend upon programs. January (1st July –15th October deadline) depends upon the program.
Memorial University Scholarship
scholarships for international students
International Entrance Scholarship: This university offers 4000 $ per year.